Monday, April 18, 2011

Max and Whiskers!

Our cute Max and Whiskers Fabric from Basic Grey by Moda    
 Does Boris really deserve this quilt? Well may you ask! I am hoping that he will love it so much he keeps off the other things I am working on. Yes I hear you, FAT CHANCE!
I have been busy with the  newsletter and making some new class samples and the poor machine has been working overtime. Today was lovely and rainy and perfect for sewing, so I put on the daggy tracksuit and set myself up for a day of sewing. @#**($# the machine decided it wanted a trip in the car to the sewing machine guru Martin at Bernina Chermside. It just died right in the middle of some free motion quilting! So not happy! I may not even have it back by Easter! Oh how will I cope.... Better bring home my old Janome from the shop! I probably won't be using it down there this week with our sale still continuing til Thursday.
Better go and tidy up my sewing table I guess. We will have  a house full of people next week as my baby turns 18 and we are having a party!
I hope you all have a very Happy Easter,
May the chocolate eggs be with you!
Cheers,
Liisa xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute it this little quilt, love it.
Oh I too must take my machine in to Martin, don't like being without it.

cheers
Christine