Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello Birdie!

I made this funky Bird pillow for my son Tim. He has a quilt on his bed made from a range of fabrics called 'Nest', so his bed was just calling for a birdy to add some feathered style! The pattern is from 'The Red Thread' and is available here Hello Birdie Pillow I have seen a couple of others that people have sewn and they all look so cuddlicious! They are a good size and  BTW they make a perfectly useful pillow as well!
I have also received lots of beautiful fabrics in the past week and we have had fun trying to fit them all onto the shelves for you to see.
Here is a quick peak, I will upload them to the website this weekend.
Pom Pom de Paris Fabric from French General
Bliss Flannels by Valori Wells
These flannels have been in for a month or so but I just love the colours and we have a quilt made up in them too it is just sooo soft and cuddly.
Off to dream about quilts......
Liisa xoxo

No comments: