Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sam's 21st

It is so hard to believe that my tiny baby is now a 21yr old man! It is an old cliche but time really does fly....
We had a great time at the party and it is wonderful to realise that Sam has some really fantastic friends. Their speeches on the night were a highlight for me.
Sam had a good time and really enjoyed himself.
We have had a busy week at the store with fabric boxes arriving left, right and centre! Now we just have to find some space on the shelves. The new Moda range called OZ is so gorgeous, hmmmmm what to do with this one? We have two new flannel ranges which will be out in the next week or so... as soon as we make some room for them. Cute new lady bug fabrics are flying out the door, right along with the yummy fairy fabrics!
I am off to put the binding on two new samples, Thankyou Tricia for quilting them so fast! You really are a legend. Lucky there is still a little tennis to watch... Oh, but who to cheer for, I like both Federer and Murray so I guess I will be pleased no matter who wins tonight.
Happy stitching,
Liisa x

No comments: