Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2010! Wow, can you believe how fast 2009 flew by. I am keeping this post short cause I should really be writing a newsletter..... And planning my son's 21st at the end of the month... and my sister is coming to visit, so need to clean the house... and playing with my Christmas present 'Boris' the Siberian heart catching cat!....Oh no, I am a closet cat person...and I just want to finish off another new sample... where did Mark hide the sewing machine.... Tim wants another LAN party.... another night with a house full of teenage boys..... Where is the cat..... Where do you need a lift to Sam?.... And we ask why does the year fly by so fast!! LOL
I really need to get back to work!
Enjoy your holidays.....

Liisa xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too Liisa, I hope your son will have a wonderful 21st birthday.

cheers
Christine

Liisa said...

Thanks Christine!