Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boris behaving Badly

I have not only discovered the joys of being a cat mama but also the pitfalls! I had carefully laid out a quilt top on the floor when Boris came flying through the door and scattered it to the four corners of the room. OK I thought, I should have thought of that.... So i carefully stacked my rows neatly,now they should stay put....Boris thought he may take a little bath on top of them....

But that was boring so he then found a new game called 'Flip' whereby he slipped a naughty paw under each pile and flipped it about causing his mama to flip out over the mess! I have a lot to learn....
But I did get the quilt  together and now I just have to clip all the seam allowances for my new Amy Butler version of a raggy quilt.Lucky I have my favourite raggy scissors at hand!


Off  to watch some tennis and snip away....
Cheers,
Liisa x

3 comments:

Marlene said...

No matter where the quilting process is happening they appear Llisa-it's part of being a cat!! He is so beautiful you couldn't get annoyed for long.
Love the fabrics.

Liisa said...

I have just pulled the quilt from the dryer and thrown it on the lounge and now he is curled up on top of it! He is just so cute!

Ann Ferguson said...

They just seem to know the next, and every, quilt is for them - at every stage of construction, from cutting out to completion. That Rosalie Quinlan quilt below is really pretty! Ann.