Monday, August 2, 2010

Curvy Cushion

I have had a very busy month and I can not believe that I did not actually post during the last month, so sorry! Well, I am another year older now, and the partying has wound up for another year! I have several friends who share my Birthday month and it feels like we eat cake every day, it's a hard life, VBG.
I have just finished this month's GIFT club project and it is sure to make somebody your love very comfy!
 I have used Heather Bailey's range of fabrics called 'Nicey Jane' it is one of my favourites. It utilisies some free form curved piecing and would suit any sort of fabrics, in fact I have also another made from bold Batik fabrics too and I think it looks great.

All our current block of the month projects have their next installment ready for mail out or collection. I plan to put up actual block pictures of our samples onto the website later this week.Keep a look out for them.
I have finished the Kaleidoscope quilt and Tricia kindly quilted it for me. This term's class if full but we will offer it again next term.
I hope that this lovely weather has you all stitching away, I am trying to finish the advent angels BOM sample in my spare time, but there are so many new fabrics arriving that my  thoughts keep wandering off to new projects.... Until next time...
Happy Sewing,
Liisa xoxo

No comments: