Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Retreat! Retreat! Retreat!

Well, we all had a great time on retreat! Lots of stitching and laughter and friendship and food and a drink or two! I managed to sew up two quilt tops and will have to get them quilted asap. We ran an aesthetically challenged (ugly) mug swap and Leona ended up with the prize Man Mug. Yes, she did drink her coffee out of this all weekend. BTW really nice PJ's Leona! 
Everyone arrived to a goody bag filled with treats, I can not tell you what was inside, as we have another group going on retreat next month so I do not want to spoil their surprise now do I?
The weather was cool but not freezing and the fire kept us warm at night.....
We did a little shopping at The Quilters Angel at Highfields and a couple of other local shops in Toowoomba, I am sure they were happy to see us.
Here are some of the girls stitching away. The light in the room was actually very good, but as a photographer I leave a lot to be desired!
A huge Thankyou to everyone who joined us in Highfields you made it a great weekend!

Happy Stitches,
Liisa xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time.

cheers
Christine