Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Only a few more sleeps til our May retreat!

There are 40 very excited ladies packing their bags as I blog, we are heading off to Highfields for a weekend of fun and friendship and some stitching. We have packed our aesthetically challenging, uniquely individual coffee mugs for a swap challenge, and our hats for Saturday night! A few bottles of bubbly and lots of projects to choose from in case we change our minds....
We are going to visit The Quilters Angel in Highfields, and catch up with the lovely Marion and Steph.
The hall at our venue is lovely and bright with loads of space. I am so looking forward to a whole weekend of sewing! Yipee! I will take some pics and let you know what everyone is up to.
I hope that you all have a great weekend too!
I am off to pack the goodie bags for the retreatees! Freddos -Check, Lollies - Check, Lots of other stuff - Check Check Check!
Cheers, Liisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would be lovely to join, I think I need a break away sewing.
Have fun..

cheers
Christine