Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Wonderful Weekend

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend too! I spent Saturday morning browsing through the Eumundi Markets on the QLD Sunshine Coast, so much to see and hear and smell and touch and taste. Heaven. I spent a little money , shhh, don't tell him. It was a lovely morning.... and then we went to The Spirit House Restaurant in Yandina for lunch. OMG it is amazing, a lovely spot beautifully landscaped so that you feel as though you are really in the Thai countryside and the food is divine!
We really need to do this more often I think, take a little time out to enjoy all the colours and flavours around us.
But wait, yes it got even better on Sunday, I got to sit and sew all day...Ahhhhh now that was the best.
I made a couple of little keyholders for our GIFT club class and worked on a new Advent Calander I have designed using some bright new Christmas fabrics.
The housework will get done eventually, but I am truly not a neat freak I have to admit!
Have a great week,
Love Liisa xoxo

1 comment:

circle retreat quilter said...

Liisa, these are too cute, Dial an angel they love cleaning house.....