Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Amy Butler Soul Blossom Fabric!

Hiya,
We have been drooling over Amy's latest fabrics and can't wait to make up something new. I have a bag cut out, it is the one on the cover of her new book 'Style Stitches'.Shop for it now online! I just have to find some time to sew it!

We have lots of new patterns and Amy's book in store now.

I have also cut out some yummy Bliss Flannels from Valori Wells. So warm and soft I can't wait to cuddle under this quilt.....I am making up this quilt from Valori's free pattern sheet. We will have kits available for this one!
I will get them up on the website as quick as I can.
I hope that you are all busy sewing and enjoying your stitching. I have been been busy stitching my 'Boys Story' blocks for our upcoming BOM. More about that next post.
Cheers,
Liisa xoxo

No comments: