Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gorgeous Little Bags

Sue Keating from 'zucchinigirl' was in the store last week and purchased this yummy fabric and quickly turned it into something too cute for words! She has it for sale on  www.madeit.com.au/zucchinigirl  Sue has other cute stuff there as well.
I spent the evening making a string of bunting using some doilies I picked up at the fleamarket on Sunday morning. It is sooo pretty, though it was hard cutting all the doilies in half! I think I may add some buttons to it now. When I have finished I will post a pic.
I also found a lovely crochet throw in a teal colour, perfect for No 2 Sons room! Not bad for just $1 and not a hole to be found. I hope that one day my darling family don't sell off all my hand made 'heirlooms' for just a dollar at the fleamarket. I would come back and haunt them!
Happy Sewing
Love Liisa xoxo

No comments: