Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Elegant Eggs!

I have been having a little fun designing next month's Gift Club project. I wanted to make it with an Easter theme and thought well it just has to be a yummy scrummy Easter Egg. Boris was helping me of course, taking great interest in the construction of said eggs and really enjoying the reject prototypes!You know too skinny , too square, but perfectly kitty friendly.....
I was really happy with the finished eggs and promptly made a half dozen of them! I will have the pattern available shortly in case you feel eggsactly like me and want to make some for yourself.....or even give them away...... maybe....
Have fun,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who needs chocolate when you can give these adorable eggs this easter..better hurry with the pattern. love your website too :-)