Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello

Welcome to my Blog, This is my first posting and I hope I am about to learn a whole lot about blogging. I will be adding stuff as I learn the ropes, so stay tuned...
I have just returned from a quick visit to Melbourne where I spent some great time with my Sister and her family. We also visited the 'Last Days of Pompeii' exhibit at the Melbourne Museum, worth a look if you are in town.
I thought I would share a pic of our latest strip club project with you. Each month we put out a new project with precut fabric strips and a pattern to follow to make your own version.
We generally have a bout 3 0r 4 colourways to choose from and the kit price is discounted 25% off the RRP. They are usually very popular.
Happy Sewing Liisa

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome to blogland! I can't believe it is five years since you opened your shop. Best wishes for a creative New Year.

Liisa said...

Thanks Brenda, I can't believe it either, it went by so fast.