Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ooshka Babushka Dolls!

Aren't they just an adorable pair of cuties! These cute ooshka babushka dolls  are made from a pattern designed by Lisa from One Red Thread. They are quick to make and of perfect cuddle size! I did find it best to line them with a thin fusible interfacing though, as one of the fabrics seemed to encourage the bearding of the toy fill through to the outside (grrrrr). We have the patterns available with a choice of four 'faces' with different hair and eye colours. We hope to have the boy faces in soon too. Each pattern comes with one pre- printed face panel. You can purchase separate face panels for $10 each. Although I rather like to appliqued faces myself....
I am off to sew another jewellery roll for April's Gift club project, I will post a pic when it is done!
Happy stitching,
Liisa xoxo

No comments: